Share Contents to iOS Devices and Apple TV From iTunes Using Home Sharing
This is an tutorial for you to set up home sharing on Apple TV and iOS devices, enable you to share and stream content from your computer’s iTunes library to other computers, iOS devices, and Apple TVs.
Note: To use Home Sharing, make sure that all of your devices are on the same home network. In some cases, you might need an Internet connection. You 'll need the latest version of your iTunes, tvOS and iOS.
Set Up Home Sharing in iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1. Go to Settings > Music. Or go to Settings > Videos.
2. Scroll down to the heading called Home Sharing.
3. If you see, "Sign in," tap it. Then enter your Apple ID and password. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
Now you can use Home Sharing on your iOS device:
• Enjoy shared videos
1. Open the Videos app.
2. Tap Shared.
3. Choose a Library.
• Enjoy shared music
1. Open the Music app.
2. Tap Library. If you're using an iPad, tap Library again.
3. Tap Home Sharing. Don't see it? Tap Edit, select Home Sharing, tap Done, then tap Home Sharing.
4. Choose a shared Library.
Set Up Home Sharing on Apple TV
1. On your Apple TV (4th generation), go to Settings > Accounts > Home Sharing. On earlier models of Apple TV, go to Settings > Computers.
2. Select Turn on Home Sharing.
3. Then enter your Apple ID and password. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
Now you can use Home Sharing on your Apple TV:
• To find shared libraries, go to the main menu, select Computers, and choose a library.
• You can also view photos from your computer on your Apple TV: Open iTunes on your computer. Then go to File > Home Sharing > Choose Photos to Share with Apple TV.
Source from Use Home Sharing to share iTunes content with other devices, only for learning and communication. Please contact the website administrator to remove them if there is a concern of copyright violation.